Friday, August 24, 2012

I am back & reloaded

I am back & reloaded

Due to some events in my life such as move, job change & other family related situations I was a away for a few months, but now I am BACK and ready to show you everything I have learned & seen.

1) Close to my Heart New and improved Catalog: this year Close to my Heart came out with a NEW How to book, very affordable, new Ideas & light weight (easy to take anywhere). 
Go to www.artsylulu.myctmh.com to see online Catalog. Send me your Address to send you a catalog. 

2) There's a NEW CANVAS Journal I must say that it is amazing you can decorate, paint and embellish it how ever you want and the best part it has lines inside so you can write on it. CUTE CUTE CUTE
3) If you purchase $35.00 (anything on the catalog) you will get this Double Stamp set for Only $5.00 & if you purchase $15.00 (anything on the catalog) more you get the Stamp of the Month for only $5.00. 



No comments:

Post a Comment